Eliminate redundant, repetitive tasks and reduce inefficiencies in your day-to-day efforts with our amazing tools such as; the Bulk Uploader and Rules Engine.
- Workflow Optimization – reduce costs, reduce resources, reduce efforts.
- Automation – examine performance and have the system automatically respond and perform bulk actions on your behalf.
- Reuse – quickly reuse various targeting elements without having to manually input them.
- Ease – intuitive, easy to use platform.
Advanced Reporting API – build extensive reports which can include almost any metric report on dimensions that are unique to your business.
- Advanced Reporting API – build extensive reports which can include almost any metric report on dimensions that are unique to your business.
- Dynamic Reporting on Ad Tags – slice and dice your campaign and ad sets based on attributes that you are looking to optimize and make group edits.
- Client Reporting Interface – client reporting interface includes campaign performance data, page and post level insights, and a competitive benchmarking tool.
We offer full on-boarding planning and training, with webinars, extensive user guides and more.
- Extensive Training – we offer full on-boarding planning and training.
- User Guides – extensive, detailed step by step communications.
- Technical Support – get assistance from our team technology and operational experts.
- Service Level Agreement – clearly defined customer service and support.
Strategic Preferred Marketing Developer
In a single upload session, quickly break up your target audiences or creatives and assign them each to their own ad set. You will be able to test hundreds of concepts and efficiently scale out your campaign.
Real Time Marketing
Use real life triggers, such as weather to target audiences. Ex: It’s raining in Seattle, activate boots and rain coat ads.
Mobile LTV Optimization
Through our integration with the Mobile Measurement Partners, AdParlor can ingest post install data. Make informed data driven decisions to maximize ROI.
Report with Custom Tags
Free tag ads based on your personalized advertising objectives. For example, tag all ads that have specific creative elements for deeper analysis.
Advanced Targeting Options
Use native targeting (Ex. Workplace, education), Partner Categories (offline behavioral data, obtained from Datalogix, Acxiom, and Epsilon) as well as Custom and Lookalike Audiences.
Custom & Segmentation Reporting
Ability to run Custom and Segmentation reports – to compare performance across age ranges, genders, locations, and placements.
Tailor Your Audiences
Create and edit audiences derived from advertisers CRM as well as from Twitter Handles and mobile ID’s for inclusion or exclusion in your campaign.
Create & Schedule Multiple Tweets
For increased scalability, easily create and edit campaigns, as well as tweets for multivariant testing.
Fully Embedded Targeting
Target your Tweets and ads based on keywords in timeline, interests, TV, geography, device, gender or users who are similar to your followers.
"I've been working with the AdParlor Team for the last couple of months and I am extremely impressed with both their client service and their ability to help us get set up for success on Facebook! The Adparlor team is professional, responsive and dedicated to making our direct response programs work across our social media channels. Very excited to see how things progress in the coming months"− Stephanie Abouatallah, Head of Social Media, ShopBop & EAST DANE
"I’ve found the tools available within AdParlor are simply more powerful and user friendly than those provided with Power Editor…and with the automation features, developers can be up and running in a matter of minutes."− Richard Harris, Executive Editor, App Developer Magazine
"With their cutting-edge advertising platform and deep knowledge of social media marketing, AdParlor has helped scale our business in both new and traditional markets. Through their campaign expertise and post-install data analysis, which optimizes towards performance and monetization, they were able drive over 600,000 mobile app game installs in just six months!"− Ryan Geithman, President and Co-Founder, Ember Entertainment